Saturday, October 6, 2012

Does Jesus Want Me to Blog?

I believe that is a good question to ask myself. It's been well over a year since I've made a post on this blog. I have some excuses why I've neglected adding to this blog, but most of them are indeed excuses. I've excused myself from being diligent about sharing thoughts about Biblically Speaking - Who's the Boss?

I need to stop making excuses and determine if I should put as best an effort as I can into blogging here. If Jesus is indeed the one who made all things that are made, and is indeed Lord, then He deserves whatever I can do to give Him the attention of which He is worthy.

If you are reading this post, I would ask that you pray that I will be faithful to whatever God calls me to, and enables me to do, for as long as He enables me to do those things.

I thank you for reading this post, and thank you to all those who may pray for me. If Jesus wants me to blog I want to do so wholeheartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment