Monday, December 10, 2012

Song About Mary's Boy Child

Many years ago, when I was still in my teens and twenties, I enjoyed listening to a local Boston radio station that played popular music. At Christmastime there was one song that they played which I especially liked, and I'm going to share it with you today.

The song is "Mary's Boy Child" which was written by Jester Hairston in 1956. It's been song by a variety of performers, but it was the version done by Boney M that was the one that I enjoyed the most.

I'm not going to write a lengthy post today. I just invite you to listen to the song all the way through, and remember that the birth of Jesus does give us hope. If we will accept what He did for us, we can spend eternity with Him. If we accept Jesus as our Savior and our King, we will indeed have something great to sing about.

By the way. Be sure to look at the shadow on the manger displayed at the start of the song.


Sit back. Relax. And enjoy "Mary's Boy Child - Jesus Christ" as song by Boney M.


No comments:

Post a Comment