Saturday, February 26, 2011

What Do You Think of My Blog Title?

Have you ever spent much time reading the Bible?

Do you think you know much about what is written it the Bible?

Have you formed opinions about the Bible without taking the time to read it?

Well, I believe the Bible is an amazing book. That's why I'm starting this blog which will be about the Bible and what is in it.

If you are already interested in the Bible, or think it might be worth giving it a bit of your attention, I invite you to visit my blog in the coming months.

The primary question I'll be looking at in regards to the Bible and life in general is -- who's the boss?

The "boss" is the one who sets the rules. The "boss" is the one who determines how things should be done. IIn this blog I hope to examine "who's the boss" from a Biblical perspective. I hope I can do it in a way that is interesting and can benefit myself and maybe others as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read this first post of  Biblically Speaking - Who's the Boss.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to it John! I always want to know more about what's in the bible!

    ReplyDelete